Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mariah Carey's Baby Trousseau

By now we all know Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon are expecting twins, a boy and girl.  I am often asked to organize a baby's trousseau for my clients.  This is such a lovely task because I can almost visualize the new baby's personality emerging as I select its wardrobe. Typically, I will select children's clothes that represent the lifestyle of the mom to be I am working with.  And, no I have not been asked by Ms. Carey to style a baby trousseau for her twins.  However, I would like to share with you a selection of newborn clothes I would put together for the Cannons.  








Clothing are by Pili Carrera

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You know, I used to really love buying cute little outfits for the baby, but after one wash and realizing it doesn't really matter what I put on the baby, because he will most likely only wear it for a couple of hours before it no longer looks new, I just can't get myself to like shopping for baby clothes anymore. Anyway, these are gorgeous but for me, it just doesn't seem very practical.

    Thanks for this post though and the beautiful pics.

    Hope you have a great Mother's Day!

    Sincerely,
    Lexie Lane
    www.voiceboks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have here,am really loving the baby stuffs. Am your newest follower from the hop,looking forward in reading more of your post,pls visit me back and return the love.Thanks.

    http://nzeremm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete